Monday, April 12, 2010

Jack's World

Last Wednesday, April 7, 2010, Jack (aged 3 1/2 years old) was visiting his grandmother, Cici. After a morning of play, Cici noticed several band-aids on Jack's leg including one that was barely hanging on, so she reached down and pulled it off.

"That is not nice Cici."

"I'm sorry Jack. Did Dr. Daddy put that band-aid on your leg?"

"No, Charlotte put it on there."

"Oh? What happened? How did your leg get scraped?"

"I fell down in the branches and Charlotte came and gave me a hug. And she cleaned my scratches and put that band-aid on me."

"Oh, that was nice of her."

"Yes, and that is why Charlotte is my Super Hero."

"Charlotte is your Super Hero?"

"Yes, Charlotte is my Super Hero."

"Boy, I wish I had a super hero like that."

"Well, my daddy can be your Super Hero."

"Okay, or PeaPaw."

"Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment