Saturday, May 14, 2011

The past couple months...

I've been AWOL. I know. Sorry about that. Here is a photo journal that should get you all caught up...

oh and by the way, I took the GRE today. Glad THAT is over!

*MARCH*
Beanie Baby Turns 1!
Charlotte's art is in the county wide art gallery
Happy Saint Patrick's Day from my Little Leprechaun!
I joined Stella & Dot as an Independent Stylist!
(And I perfected my "anime eyes" look!)
The Little Dude made a colour bowl

~APRIL~
Char's very first Volleyball lesson!
Little Dude is introduced to T-Ball
Char's teacher got married and we had a classroom reception!
I made my very first wedding cake!
The fam!
Roadtrips! Charleston, SC; North Augusta, SC and Atlanta, GA!
The Little Dude rocks the Frisbee
My first Stella & Dot trunk show!

-MAY-
The Little Dude channels Salvador Dali
Char goes Gaga for spirit week at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment