Friday, March 4, 2011

Sew Sweet to Eat!!

Click here to visit the Bearfoot Baker's Photostream!
YUMMO!
I love to sew! I love to bake! 
BUT WHO DOESN'T LOVE TO EAT COOKIES!

Sometime in the future I might attempt making cookies as amazing as these…
but for now I'm content just looking

check out these spectacular 3-D Sewing Machine Cookies!

Baking might be easier for SOME… sewing is easier for ME!

Here is a fun FABRIC fortune cookie tutorial to try if flour is not your forte!
Click here for Lady Harvatine's Fortune Cookie Tutorial

OR

click the image below to buy these handmade felt beauties by Sew Cute Sweets at Etsy today!
Happy baking or sewing or shopping
and above all else…
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely more of a baker than a seamstress, but I love all the treats you've found! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete