Friday, September 10, 2010

Favourite Blogs

Last weekend I was at a friend's wedding and was able to PAR-TAY with some good friends from college. The topic of conversation made its way to blogs and I promised to post some of my favourite blogs that I've found and read.

1) How About Orange - I check this blog about every other day, which is great, b/c that's about as often as Jessica Jones, graphic & textile designer extraordinaire, publishes a new post. She has all sorts of links and tid-bits about crafts and design.



2) This Mama Makes Stuff - This blog I check in with about once a week. It is well stocked with crafts and altered art (and clothing!) Carrie Lundell publishes this blog and, honestly, I don't know when the woman sleeps. She is a runner, biker, great mom and is CONTINUALLY crafting and blogging. When I grow up I want to be Carrie.



3) Things Your Grandmother Knew - I have to be careful about reading THIS blog. I tend to get sucked in, and read until my eyeballs ache. I don't know who manages this blog, but they are right up my ally when it comes to retro living and vintage chic.


These are, or course, not the ONLY blogs I read. I'll post more each week!
Enjoy for now!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment