Thursday, June 10, 2010

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Today my little girl becomes a rising 3rd grader! Last night we had girl night, since Daddy was on call and the Little Man was at Grandma's house. We camped out in my bed, listened to the first few chapters of the audiobook reading for Twilight and talked ourselves to sleep.

Today she had her favourite breakfast and we got her teacher's end of year gift put together. Her teacher is having a baby girl any day now, so I made a custom solarveil sling (will have to do a tutorial for yall), included some SEA stationary, a "How To" on homemade baby wipes and sling wearing instructions. All in a bright pink metal pail for summer! And wouldn't you know it - I forgot to take a picture!

Now I'm getting ready for our summer vacation celebration this afternoon! First on my list are bright and beautiful hand tied floral bouquets! Here is the video from a great site called Howdini. I am officially addicted!



And here is the bouquet I made for my Rising Third Grader!

1 comment:

  1. very pretty bouquet!
    sorry to post here, but been trying to convo you for a purchase I made from you on etsy. would appreciate hearing from you so I know when I can expect my pkg. It is a teacher gift.

    ReplyDelete